Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LA Golden Dragon Parade

This is my first post--i'll no longer be a blog-posting-virgin.  So....some of our friends and their kids want to go to the Chinese New Year parade in Downtown this weekend and it looks awesome from the pics I've seen.  I said I would go already--how wonderful to give our just-turned-3 son such a cultural experience like that, but based on past experiences of taking him to museums and other events where I had to contain him and not let him run and play and it actually ended up being a quite miserable experience for both him and I, I'm having second thoughts now.....but it LOOKS so cool...

1 comment:

WannabeMe said...

It's all fun and culturally stimulating until your eyes get hit by a stray firecracker or your kid starts chasing after one of the lions screeching, "Free SIMBA!"